Show Date – 06/06/18: Tonight’s show focused on the topic of Surviving the Peaks and Valleys Your Small Business is Going to Encounter. My guest is Greg Blakemore, Founder and CEO of The Nehemiah Group.
Our discussion covered the following key issues:
- The Importance of Knowing Your Core Competency
- Why You Should Diversify Your Client Base
- The Reality and Risk of Chasing Trends
- Knowing Your Clients’ Industry
- Understanding When to Say No and/or Walk from the Deal
If you’d like to learn more about Greg visit: TheNehemiahGroup.com.
The Nehemiah Group is located at:
9710 Park Plaza Ave, Ste 207, Louisville, KY 40241.
Call the restaurant at (502) 326-1280.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
There are 3 ways to get involved with the Let’s Get It Started! Radio Show:
- New Business Spotlight
For further information, please send me a message via the Contact Form on my website. I’ll be happy to contact you, directly.
As always, thank you for listening!