Avoiding Gaps in Business Insurance
Show Date – 06/13/18: Tonight’s show focused on the topic of Insurance Coverage Issues for Small Businesses.
My guests were Wendy and Alan Hall, Partners of the Alan Hall Agency.
Our discussion covered the following key issues of business insurance:
- When you should contact an insurance agent
- Various types of business and health insurance coverages
- Why you should review your policies, annually
- New and important changes under the 2018 Tax Law
- An important MAGIC MONTH for insurance coverage
- Common mistakes and oversights people make with policies
If you’d like to learn more about Wendy and Alan Hall, visit http://www.alanhallagency.com/.
Their office phone number is: (502) 345-9440
Their office address is:
9710 Park Plaza Ave.
Louisville, KY 40241
Tonight’s Sponsors Are:
- Lifehouse Maternity Home
- Times Two LLC Remodeling & Construction
- Meyerowitz & King CPAs
This show and other shows are available on iTunes and other platforms.
If you’d like to listen to my small business podcast, please visit the Podcast page on my website.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
There are 3 ways to get involved with the Let’s Get It Started! Radio Show:
- New Business Spotlight
For further information, please send me a message via the Contact Form on my website. I’ll be happy to contact you, directly.
As always, thank you for listening!