Show Date – 05/09/2018: Tonight’s show focused on the topic of Services Provided by the Small Business Administration.
As a small business and/or entrepreneur, there are many challenges you’re going to encounter. Having the expert support of the SBA as a partner can help you to plan, fund and execute a successful business.
My guest was Michael Ashcraft, Senior Area Manager, Economic Development Specialist and Public Information Office for the US Small Business Administration, Kentucky District Office.
Our discussion covered the following key issues:
- 4 Primary Focus Areas for the SBA
- Definition of a “Small Business”
- Sources of Funding for Small Businesses
- Female and Minority Business Programs
- SBA Assistance with Business Plans and Market Research
- Challenges for Small Businesses Pursuing Government Contracts
- Kentucky Success Stories based on SBA Involvement
To learn more about Michael Ashcraft and our local SBA office:
- Call his office at: (502) 582-5971 ext. 225
- Email him at: email@example.com
- Visit: https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/ky/louisville
Tonight’s Sponsors Are:
- Lifehouse Maternity Home
- Times Two LLC Remodeling & Construction
- Meyerowitz & King CPAs
This show and other shows are available on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud and other platforms.
Small Business Podcast:
If you’d like to listen to my small business podcast, please visit the Podcast page on my website.
Want to Get Involved?
There are 3 ways to get involved with the Let’s Get It Started! Radio Show:
- New Business Spotlight
For further information, visit my Get Involved page on this site. I’ll be happy to contact you, directly.
As always, thank you for listening!