Preparing to Launch Your Business
Show Date – 06/28/18: Tonight’s show focused on the topic of a collection of considerations as you prepare to launch your small business. I provided some insights similar to some of the topics I explore with my consulting clients.
Our discussion covered the following key issues:
- Understanding Your Motivation and Vision
- Establishing a Kentucky Business
- The Importance of a Financial & Marketing Plans
- Relying on Trusted Advisors
- Leveraging Free Marketing Resources
Resources from Tonight’s Show:
- Simon Sinek – Know Your Why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ZoJKF_VuA
- Jon Acuff – START book: https://www.amazon.com/Start-Punch-Escape-Average-Matters/dp/1937077594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530281372&sr=8-1&keywords=acuff+start
- Kentucky Secretary of State’s One Stop portal: https://onestop.ky.gov
- Free Resources on my blog: https://jimrayconsultingservices.com/practice-management/free-resources-build-your-practice/
- Overcoming Fear – a recent podcast episode: https://jimrayconsultingservices.com/podcast/overcoming-fear-by-listening-to-your-heart/
If you’d like to learn more about my consulting services visit https://jimrayconsultingservices.com
My office phone number is: (502) 208-9639
My office address is:
9710 Park Plaza Ave., Ste. 207
Louisville, KY 40241
Tonight’s Sponsors Are:
- Lifehouse Maternity Home
- Times Two LLC Remodeling & Construction
- Meyerowitz & King CPAs
This show and other shows are available on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud and other platforms.
If you’d like to listen to my small business podcast, please visit the Podcast page on my website.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
There are 3 ways to get involved with the Let’s Get It Started! Radio Show:
- New Business Spotlight
For further information, please send me a message via the Contact Form on my website. I’ll be happy to contact you, directly.
As always, thank you for listening!