Show Date – 07/05/18: Tonight’s show focused on the topic of Building a Successful Construction Business. My guest was remodeler Justin Denison, Owner of Times Two, LLC.
Our discussion covered the following key issues:
- Hiring new employees
- Spotting red flags during the on boarding process
- The importance of vendor relationships
- Advice to people considering getting into the trade
- Setting the proper customer expectations
- Tips on managing your team
If you’d like to learn more about Justin Denison, visit www.TimesTwoLLC.com.
His office phone number is: (502) 640-9791
Tonight’s Sponsors Are:
- Lifehouse Maternity Home
- Times Two LLC Remodeling & Construction
- Meyerowitz & King CPAs
This show and other shows are available on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud and other platforms.
If you’d like to listen to my small business podcast, please visit the Podcast page on my website.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
There are 3 ways to get involved with the Let’s Get It Started! Radio Show:
- New Business Spotlight
For further information, please send me a message via the Contact Form on my website. I’ll be happy to contact you, directly.
As always, thank you for listening!