Tax Issues for Small Businesses
Show Date – 05/23/18: Tonight’s show focused on the topic of Tax Issues for Small Businesses. My guest is CPA Steve King, Partner of Meyerowitz & King, PLLC, in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our discussion covered the following key issues:
- The difference between having a bookkeeper and a CPA on your team
- How taxes work for LLCs vs. other entities
- The importance of good record keeping and how you can do it
- Taking advantage of tax deductions and tax credits
- New and important changes under the 2018 Tax Law
If you’d like to learn more about Steve King and his CPA services, including advising on tax issues for small businesses, visit www.TheLouisvilleOffice.com.
His office phone number is: (502) 587-9833.
His Office address is:
9710 Park Plaza Ave, Ste 208, Louisville, KY 40241
Tonight’s Sponsors Are:
- Lifehouse Maternity Home
- Times Two LLC Remodeling & Construction
- Meyerowitz & King CPAs
This show and other shows are available on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud, Stitcher and other platforms.
If you’d like to listen to my small business podcast, please visit the Podcast page on my website. These individual podcasts generally last under 10 minutes, but provide an exercise to help you apply the topic to your own business.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
There are 3 ways to get involved with the Let’s Get It Started! Radio Show:
- New Business Spotlight
For further information, please send me a message via the Contact Form on my website. I’ll be happy to contact you, directly.
As always, thank you for listening!