Show Date – 07/25/18: Tonight’s show focused on the topic of how to Protect Your Marriage from Business Stress. Marriage and Family Therapist, Don Delafield, has been in practice for over 30 years. He shares insights and perspectives on ways you can shield your marriage from the pressure and emotions of launching, running and growing a small business.
Our discussion covered the following key issues:
- The Importance of Good Communication
- How Each Spouse Reacts Differently Under Stress
- Balancing Business Goals and the Value of Your Marriage
- 2 Important Books for Couples and Their Relationship
If you’d like to speak with Don about his marriage and family therapy services, contact him on his cell.
His phone number is: (502) 664-2461
- Book – The 5 Love Languages, Gary Chapman
- Book – How to Improve Your Marriage without Talking About It, Patricia Love & Steven Stosny
- Retreat Center – Barron Heights Christian Retreat Center providing free weekend retreats, and community outreach events and ministry programs for families who have children with physical or developmental disabilities.
Tonight’s Sponsors Are:
- Lifehouse Maternity Home
- Times Two LLC Remodeling & Construction
- Meyerowitz & King CPAs
This show and other shows are available on iTune and other platforms.
If you’d like to listen to my small business podcast, please visit the Podcast page on my website.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
There are 3 ways to get involved with the Let’s Get It Started! Radio Show:
- New Business Spotlight
For further information, please send me a message via the Contact Form on my website. I’ll be happy to contact you, directly.
As always, thank you for listening!